Earrings with Celestial Crystal® Beads and Silver-Finished "Pewter" and Enamel Charms
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 3mm smooth round (8 beads)
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, emerald green, 4mm faceted bicone (14 beads)
- Charm, silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy) and enamel, green, 8x7mm single-sided 3-leaf clover with glitter (6 charms)
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 3/4 inch with 1.5mm ball, 24 gauge (8 headpins)
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1-inch, 21 gauge (14 eyepins)
- Earring, silver-plated brass, 29mm round hoop with 7 loops (2 earrings)
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
Repeat to create a total of seven 4mm emerald green bicone beading links.
Repeat to create four bead drops using 1.5mm silver-plated ball headpins and 3mm round silver-plated brass beads.
Repeat Steps 2 and 3 attaching the components in the same manner onto loops four and seven on the hoop earring.
To the opposite loops on each of the beading links added in Step 4, attach one 1.5mm silver-plated brass bead drop.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.