Earrings with Swarovski Crystal and Acrylic and Antiqued Silver-Finished Brass and "Pewter" Focals
-- Designer --
Tim Cronkhite, Senior Customer Advocate, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Tim Cronkhite, read his jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 2mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 4mm round (2 beads)
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, creamrose light, 11x8mm pear (2 pearls)
- Focal, acrylic and antiqued silver-finished brass and ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), clear, 34x12mm with 25mm round tube and removable ends, 2-inch eyepin (2 focals)
- Cord tip, gunmetal-plated brass, 10x5mm bend style with loop, 4mm inside diameter (2 cord tips)
- Headpin, gunmetal-plated brass, 2-inch, 21 gauge (2 headpins)
- Earwire, anodized niobium, natural, 13mm fishhook with open loop, 20 gauge (2 earwires)
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pass eyepin through one end cap and the plastic tube
- While holding the plastic tube in place, fill the plastic tube with Swarovski crystal AB 2mm round beads
- Add the second end cap and the plastic stopper bead
Repeat Steps 1 - 7 to create a second earring.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.