Bracelet with Antiqued Copper- and Silver-Plated Brass Charms, Antiqued Silver-Plated "Pewter" Links and Faux Suede Lace Cord
Note: Bracelet is one continuous strand which can be worn tripled as shown in picture.
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
: : : Materials : : :
- Charm, antiqued copper-plated brass, 17x4mm double-sided feather with lines (3 charms)
- Charm, antiqued copper-plated brass, 22x7mm double-sided feather with lines (3 charms)
- Charm, antiqued copper-plated brass, 23x7mm double-sided smooth feather (2 charms)
- Charm, antiqued silver-plated brass, 17x4mm double-sided feather with lines (4 charms)
- Charm, antiqued silver-plated brass, 23x7mm double-sided smooth feather (2 charms)
- Charm, antiqued brass, 17x4mm double-sided feather with lines (3 charms)
- Charm, antiqued brass, 22x7mm double-sided feather with lines (4 charms)
- Charm, antiqued brass, 23x7mm double-sided smooth feather (2 charms)
- Charm, antiqued silver-plated brass, 22x7mm double-sided feather with lines (3 charms)
- Link, antiqued silver-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 11x11mm double-sided knot with 4 loops (50 links)
- Ribbon crimp end, silver-plated brass, 13x5mm smooth rectangle (2 ribbon crimp ends)
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 4mm round, 20.5 gauge (27 jumprings)
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 5mm round, 20 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Clasp, lobster claw, silver-plated brass, 10x6.5mm (1 clasp)
- Thread, Purely Silk, dark green, size FFF
- Cord, faux suede lace, lime green, 10x1.5mm
- Chain, silver-finished brass, 9x6mm Figaro
- Hole punch pliers, EURO TOOL
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
- One 3-link (1/2 inch) length and one 1-link (1/4 inch) length of silver-finished Figaro chain
- One 24-inch length of lime faux suede lace cord
Repeat to attach fifty silver-finished "pewter" 11x11mm knot links to the top edge of the suede.
Repeat to attach a 1-link length of chain to the opposite ribbon crimp end.
Repeat to attach a feather charm to the second link on every other silver-finished "pewter" 11x11mm knot link in a random pattern.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.