Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Swarovski Crystal, Brass Drop and Antiqued Brass-Plated Steel Chain
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Drop, Swarovski crystal and gold-plated brass, crystal clear with silver-foil back, 6x3mm single-stone marquise (1 drop)
- Drop, Swarovski crystal and silver-plated brass, Siam with silver-foil back, 8x4mm single-stone marquise (3 drops)
- Drop, Swarovski crystal and gold-plated brass, aquamarine with silver-foil back, 8x4mm single-stone marquise (1 drop)
- Drop, brass, 28x25mm single-sided rectangle with 23x20mm non-calibrated cabochon setting (1 drop)
- Spacer bar, gold-plated brass, 19x3mm 3-strand rounded rectangle (3 spacer bars)
- Crimp bead, gunmetal-plated brass, 3x2mm tube, 1.5mm inside diameter (3 crimp beads)
- Brad, antiqued brass, 7x4mm flat head, 16 gauge (5 brads)
- Jumpring, antiqued gold-plated brass, 7mm round, 18 gauge (4 jumprings)
- Earwire, antiqued gold-plated brass, 16mm flat fishhook with coil and open loop, 22 gauge (2 earwires)
- Chain, antiqued brass-plated steel, dark, 2.4mm ball, 27 inches with two connectors
- Stamp punch, tempered chrome vanadium steel, 8mm italic uppercase alphabet letters A-Z and ''and'' symbol, 2-3/4 inches long with 9x9mm square shank
- Fine steel wire brush
- Ball peen hammer
- Bench block, steel, 2-1/2 x 2-1/2 x 3/4 inch square
- Hole punch pliers, EURO TOOL
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
Note: Use with proper ventilation.
Note: Be careful to not hit the crystal drop.
Repeat to attach the first and third crystals between the brass 28x25mm rectangle drop and the 3-strand spacer bar.
Repeat to attach a second 7mm jumpring next to the first.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
- ''Personalize Jewelry Using Steel Letter and Number Punches'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.