Bracelet with Glass Rhinestone, Epoxy and Resin Beads and Waxed Cotton Cord
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, glass rhinestone / epoxy / resin, champagne, 8mm round (1 bead)
- Bead, glass rhinestone / epoxy / resin, champagne, 10mm round (1 bead)
- Bead, glass rhinestone / epoxy / resin, champagne, 12mm round (1 bead)
- Bead, glass rhinestone / epoxy / resin, champagne, 14mm round (1 bead)
- Ribbon crimp end, gold-plated brass, 8x5mm textured rectangle (2 ribbon crimp ends)
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 6mm round, 20 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Clasp, springring, gold-finished brass, 13.5mm (1 clasp)
- Cord, waxed cotton, turquoise blue, 1mm
- Adhesive, G-S Hypo cement
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
Do not cut the short ends of the cord.
- Strand 1 over the base
- Strand 2 over strand 1
- Strand 2 under the base
- Strand 2 through the loop
Continue making half-square knots for 2-3/4 inches.
Continue making half-square knots for 2-3/4 inches after the last bead.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.