Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Swarovski Crystal, Gold-Plated Brass Beads and Gold-Plated "Pewter" Pendant
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, emerald, 3mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 4x2mm smooth oval
- Embellishment, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, emerald, silver-foil back, 14mm rivoli, undrilled
- Pendant, gold-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 25x19mm single-sided round with 14mm rivoli setting, slide-tube bail with 2mm hole
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 4mm round, 20 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 24 gauge
- Crimp bead, gold-plated brass, 2x1.5mm round
- Crimp cover, gold-plated brass, 3mm
- Wire protector, Accu-Guard, gold-plated brass, 4x4mm
- Clasp, magnetic, gold-plated brass, 8x6x6mm barrel
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 17mm flat fishhook with 3mm coil and open loop, 22 gauge
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, Dijon gold, 49 strand, 0.014-inch
- Adhesive, Loctite 409 gel
- Pliers, crimping
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.