Bib-Style Necklace with Wirework, Seed Beads and Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads
Grand Prize Bronze Medal Winner
-- Designer --
Betty NeveTo learn more about Betty Neve, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Necklace: Wirework
Bronze Medal Winner Tie
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, two-tone, crystal/peridot green AB, 8mm faceted round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, color-lined cherry, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, transparent luster rainbow gold red, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, silver-lined pink rose, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, transparent luster rust, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, opaque metallic luster rainbow rhubarb, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, color-lined rhubarb, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, silver-lined transparent lilac, #11 round with square hole
- Crimp cover, silver-plated brass, 4mm round
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, lime green, round, 20 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, lime green, round, 22 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, lime green, round, 24 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, lime green, round, 28 gauge
- Crimps, sterling silver
Knitting needle, no.9
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.