Earrings with Wood Beads, Wirework and Aluminum Chain
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, wood, dark pink, 5x4mm barrel (16 beads)
- Bead, wood, dark blue, 10x10x10mm rounded triangle (6 beads)
- Headpin, niobium, dark blue, 1-1/2 inch, 21 gauge (8 headpins)
- Eyepin, niobium, dark blue, 1-3/4 inch, 21 gauge (6 eyepins)
- Earwire, anodized niobium, navy, 13mm fishhook with open loop, 20 gauge (2 earwires)
- Chain, aluminum, red, 6x4mm curb
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, sapphire blue, round, 28 gauge
- Wire, anodized aluminum, green, 4x1.2mm flat
- Pliers, wire-wrapping
- Hole punch pliers, EUROTOOL
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Two 5-inch lengths of green 4x1.2mm flat aluminum wire
- Two 5-inch lengths of sapphire blue 28-gauge Zebra Wire™
- Six 2-inch lengths of red 6x4mm aluminum curb chain
Repeat to punch four holes in the second 4-loop link.
Repeat to attach two wood dark pink 5x4mm barrel beads using one headpin on each of the bottom three holes on the 4-loop link.
Repeat to attach one wood dark blue 10mm rounded triangle beading link and one 2-inch length of chain to double wood dark pink 5x4mm barrel bead drop on the bottom the middle and right 8mm loop on the 4-loop link.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
- ''Making a Simple Loop'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.