Bracelet with Antiqued Copper-Plated Pewter Charms, Celestial Crystal® Beads and Oh! Ring™ Rubber Components
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, medium purple AB, 6mm faceted round (18 beads)
- Charm, antiqued copper-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 14x11.5mm firefighter hat with ''FD'' (2 charms)
- Charm, antiqued copper-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 15x12mm fire hydrant (2 charms)
- Charm, antiqued copper-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 19x8mm fire engine (2 charms)
- Component, Oh! Ring, rubber, rust, 15mm round, 10mm hole (12 components)
- Component, Oh! Ring, rubber, turquoise blue, 15mm round, 10mm hole (24 components)
- Headpin, copper, 3/4 inch with 1.5mm ball, 22 gauge (18 headpins)
- Jumpring, shiny copper, 8mm round, 16 gauge (48 jumprings)
- Book, ''Creative Chain Mail Jewelry'' by Bead and Button
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
Close the jumpring. Repeat to attach one charm and jumpring to the top of the remaining rust ring component.
Repeat to add a bead drop to each of the jumpring at the top of all of the two turquoise ring components.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.