Earrings with Swarovski Crystal and Gold-Plated Brass Beads
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 2.5mm smooth round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, rose gold, 4mm round
- Crimp, gold-plated brass, 3x2mm tube, 1.4mm inside diameter
- Crimp cover, gold-plated brass, 5mm round
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 15mm flat fishhook with open loop, 21 gauge
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, 24Kt gold-plated, 49 strand
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, crimping
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Bead stoppers
String onto the wire five sets of one gold-plated 2.5mm round bead and one Swarovski rose gold 4mm round pearl and one gold-plated 2.5mm round bead and back through the crimp tubes and earwire. Pull the wire until it forms a loop 1-11/16 inches in diameter.
Repeat to create a total of five loops each with five sets of one gold-plated 2.5mm round bead and one Swarovski rose gold 4mm round pearl and one gold-plated 2.5mm round with each loop 3/16 inch in diameter larger than the previous loop.
Using the crimping pliers, crimp each of the crimp tubes. Using flush-cutters, trim any excess wire from the both short ends.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.