Brooch with Antiqued Pewter Charms and Antique Silver-Finished "Pewter" Link
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Charm, antiqued pewter, 19x15mm two-sided girl with rope and 19x16mm two-sided boy with bat
- Link, antique silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 35x21mm single-sided open oval with ''SHARE YOUR HEART''
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 6mm round, 4.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Pin back, silver-plated steel, 3/4 inch with locking bar
- Porcelain paint, Pebeo, assorted colors
- Adhesive, Devcon 5 Minute Epoxy, 2-part
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Artist brushes
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.