Bracelet with Swarovski Crystal Pearls and Hill Tribes Fine Silver Charms and Focals
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal, Hill Tribes fine silver, 35x13mm leaf (3 focals)
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, coral, 12mm round (16 pearls)
- Charm, Hill Tribes fine silver, 16x8mm leaf (2 charms)
- Bead cap, antiqued sterling silver, 8mm curved triangle (16 bead caps)
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 6.5mm round, 16 gauge (5 jumprings)
- Headpin, sterling silver, 2-inch with 1.5mm ball, 24 gauge (16 headpins)
- Bracelet, sterling silver, 8-inch with 16mm round and smooth round links
- Pliers, side-cutting
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
String onto a 2-inch ball headpin one sterling silver bead cap and one 12mm coral pearl. Using a pair of round-nose pliers and chain-nose pliers, form a large loop approximately 1/8 inch above the pearl. Pass the loop over the second 16mm link on the bracelet. Finish securing the headpin to the link using a wrapped loop. Cut off the extra wire using side-cutting pliers.
Repeat to add a wrapped loop coral pearl drop to both sides of each 16mm link on the bracelet, on links 2 though 9, for a total of sixteen wrapped loop coral pearl drops.
Using a pair of flat-nose pliers and chain-nose pliers, open a 6.5mm jumpring. Pass the open ring through a loop on a 35x13mm Hill Tribes fine silver leaf and the second 16mm link on the bracelet. Close the jumpring.
Repeat to attach the following drops to the links on the bracelet:
35x13mm Hill Tribes fine silver leaf drop to links 5 and 6
16x8mm Hill Tribes fine silver leaf drop to links 3 and 8
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.