Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Beads and Antiqued Pewter Beads
A Pair of Erelim
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light topaz, 3mm Xilion bicone (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, aquamarine, 3mm Xilion bicone (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, silk, 6mm Xilion bicone (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, aquamarine, 12x9mm Artemis (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal and silver-plated brass, crystal clear, 4mm rondelle (2 beads)
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 5x1mm rope edge rondelle (2 beads)
- Bead, antiqued pewter, 20x9mm double-sided angel wings (2 beads)
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 2-inch, 24 gauge (2 headpins)
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 12mm leverback (2 earwires)
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
String the following onto one 2-inch silver-plated brass headpin:
Form a wrapped loop on the straight end of the wire creating an angel drop.
One aquamarine 3mm bicone
One aquamarine 12x9mm Artemis bead
One antiqued pewter 20x9mm wings bead
One silver-plate and Swarovski crystal 4mm rondelle
One silk 6mm bicone
One sterling silver 5x1mm roped edge rondelle
One light topaz 3mm bicone
Repeat to create a second angel drop.
Attach to the loop one leverback earwire to one angel drop Repeat to create a second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.