Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Beads and Antiqued Pewter Beads
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light topaz, 3mm Xilion bicone (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, aquamarine, 3mm Xilion bicone (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, silk, 6mm Xilion bicone (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, aquamarine, 12x9mm Artemis (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal and silver-plated brass, crystal clear, 4mm rondelle (2 beads)
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 5x1mm rope edge rondelle (2 beads)
- Bead, antiqued pewter, 20x9mm double-sided angel wings (2 beads)
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 2-inch, 24 gauge (2 headpins)
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 12mm leverback (2 earwires)
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- One 3mm aquamarine Swarovski Xilion bicone bead
- One 12x9mm Swarovski Artemis bead
- One 20x9mm antiqued pewter wings bead
- One 4mm silver-plate and Swarovski crystal rondelle bead
- One 6mm silk Swarovski Xilion bicone bead
- One 5x1mm sterling silver roped edge rondelle bead
- One 3mm light topaz Swarovski Xilion bicone bead
Repeat to create a second Artemis crystal angel bead drop.
Repeat to create a second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
- ''Making a Wrapped Loop and Double-Wrapped Loop'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.