Earrings with Kambaba Jasper Gemstone Beads, Antiqued Gold-Finished "Pewter" Links and Wirework
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, kambaba jasper, 16x14mm-18x17mm hand-cut faceted teardrop
- Link, antiqued gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 18x14mm single-sided butterfly
- Jumpring, antiqued copper-plated brass, 4mm round, 20 gauge
- Earwire, antiqued brass-finished steel, 19mm with ball and coil, 22 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, brass, gold color, round, 20 gauge
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.