Earrings with Swarovski Crystal
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 12mm graphic (2 beads)
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 18x18mm Xilion heart pendant (2 drops)
- Prong bail, gold-plated, 8x3.5mm (2 bails)
- Eyepin, gold-plated, 1-1/4 inch, 24 gauge (2 eyepins)
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 4mm round, 20 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 16mm plain leverback with 7x2mm shield and open loop (2 earwires)
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
Open one gold-plated prong bail and insert the prongs through one 18mm Swarovski Xilion heart pendant. Pinch the bail securely closed.
String one 12mm Swarovski graphic bead onto one 1-1/4 inch gold-plated eyepin. Form a simple loop on the straight end of the wire creating a 12mm Swarovski graphic beading link.
Open one 4mm gold-plated jumpring and pass it through the prong bail and one loop on the 12mm Swarovski graphic beading link. Close the jumpring.
Open the loop on a gold-plated leverback earwire and connect it to the opposite loop on the 12mm Swarovski graphic beading link. Close the loop.
Repeat Steps 1 - 4 to create a second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.