Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Beads and Sterling Silver Beads
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, jet, 3mm round (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light Siam, 6mm round (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, jet, 12mm diagonally-drilled wild heart (2 beads)
- Bead, sterling silver, 18x17x2.5mm arrow and heart frame, for 5mm bead (2 beads)
- Bead cap, silver-plated brass, 7mm 6 point star, fits 7-9mm bead (2 bead caps)
- Headpin, sterling silver, 2-inches long with heart, 21 gauge (2 headpins)
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-inch, 22 gauge (2 headpins)
- Earwire, sterling silver, 18mm fishhook with three-bead design and open loop, 19 gauge (2 earwires)
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
String one Swarovski 12mm wild heart bead onto one 1-inch sterling silver headpin. Form a simple loop on the straight end of the wire creating a bead drop.
Frame one 6mm Swarovski round bead in the center of the sterling silver heart and arrow bead frame; pass one 2-inch sterling silver heart tipped headpin through the front of the arrow, through the bead and through the other side of the arrow and heart frame. String on one 7mm silver-plated bead cap and one 3mm Swarovski round bead then trim the straight end of the wire leaving only enough to create a small bend in the wire to hold beads in place.
Open the loop on the 12mm wild heart bead drop and attach it to the bottom of the sterling silver heart and arrow bead frame. Close the loop.
Open the loop end of an 18mm sterling silver earwire and attach it to the top portion of the sterling silver heart and arrow bead frame. Close the loop.
Repeat Steps 1 - 4 to create a second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.