Earrings with Swarovski Crystal
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, blue zircon AB, 14mm heart (2 drops)
- Sew-on component, Swarovski crystal and gold-plated brass, crystal clear and blue zircon, 17mm filigree flower (2 components)
- Prong bail, gold-plated, 8x3.5mm (2 bails)
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 4mm round, 20 gauge (4 jumprings)
- Earstud, gold-plated stainless steel, 10mm flat pad with loop (2 earstuds)
- Earnut, gold-plated brass, monster (2 earnuts)
- Adhesive, E-6000 jewelry and craft
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
Open a gold-plated prong bail and insert the prongs into the hole on one 14mm Swarovski heart drop. Pinch the bail closed.
Open a 4mm gold-plated jumpring and pass it through the loop on the gold-plated 10mm earstud. Close the jumpring.
Open a 4mm gold-plated jumpring and pass it through the first jumpring and the gold-plated prong bail. Close the jumpring.
Glue the 17mm gold-plated and Swarovski sew-on component to the flat pad of the earstud. Set the assembly aside and allow the glue to dry overnight.
Repeat Steps 1 - 4 to create the second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.