Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Drops and Silver-Plated Heart Chain Extenders
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, crystal antique pink, 12x10mm wild heart (2 drops)
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, rosaline, 17x12mm Crazy 4 U Heart (2 drops)
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 6mm round, 20 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Jumpring, silver-plated, 9mm round, 18 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Earwire, sterling silver, 15mm flat fishhook with coil and open loop, 22 gauge (2 earwires)
- Chain extender, silver-plated, 33mm heart
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
Cut the top heart link off of one 33mm silver-plated heart chain extender.
Open one 9mm silver-plated jumpring and attach it to the bottom loop of the heart link and one 12mm Swarovski wild heart drop. Close the jumpring.
Open one 6mm silver-plated jumpring and pass it through one Swarovski 17mm Crazy 4 U Heart drop and the bottom ring of the chain extender. Close the jumpring.
Open one 6mm silver-plated jumpring and pass it through the top ring of the chain extender, the top loop of the silver-plated heart link and the loop on one 15mm sterling silver fishhook earwire. Close the jumpring.
Repeat Steps 1 - 4 to create the second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.