Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Pearls and Antiqued Copper Pewter Beads
Mrs. Fezziwig's #Angels
-- Designer --
Holly, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, creamrose, 8mm round (2 pearls)
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, creamrose light, 12mm round (2 pearls)
- Bead, shiny copper, 4x1mm rondelle (2 beads)
- Bead, antiqued copper pewter (tin-based alloy), 20x9mm double-sided angel wings (2 beads)
- Bead cap, antiqued copper pewter, 10x6mm dots and lines, fits 8mm bead (2 bead caps)
- Headpin, copper, 2-inch, 22 gauge (2 headpins)
- Earwire, antiqued copper, fishhook with 5x4mm teardrop and loop, 20 gauge (2 earwires)
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
String the following onto one 2-inch copper headpin:
Using chain-nose pliers, round-nose pliers and flush-cutters, form a wrapped loop on the straight end of the wire creating a crystal pearl and copper angel bead drop.
One 12mm round Swarovski crystal pearl
One 10x6mm copper-plated bead cap
One 20x9mm copper plated wings bead
One 8mm round Swarovski crystal pearl
One 4x1mm copper rondelle bead
Repeat to create a second crystal pearl and copper angel bead drop.
Open the loop on one 5x4mm copper fishhook earwire and attach to the loop on the top of one crystal pearl and copper angel bead drop. Close the loop.
Repeat to create a second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.