Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Beads, Antiqued Gold-Plated Pewter Beads and Gold-Plated Brass Beads
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 4mm heishi
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 6mm stardust round with 1.7mm hole
- Bead, gold-plated copper, 6x2mm beaded rondelle
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 25x15.5mm open wings, 1.5mm hole
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal copper, 17x12mm Artemis
- Bead cap, gold-plated brass, 7mm 6-point star
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 2-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 17mm leverback with 8x4mm shell
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.