Earrings with Multicolored Tourmaline Gemstone Beads and Wirework
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, multicolored tourmaline, 2.5x2mm faceted rondelle
- Earwire, antiqued brass-finished steel, 19mm with ball and coil, 22 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated brass, gold, round, 18 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated brass, gold, round, 28 gauge
- Hammer, steel and China berry tree wood, 11 inches overall
- Ball peen hammer
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.