Earrings with Swarovski Crystal
-- Designer --
To learn more about Gulten Dye, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Link, Swarovski crystal and rhodium-finished brass, Siam, 6.14-6.32mm round, SS29
- Link, Swarovski crystal and silver-plated brass, Siam, 10mm flower
- Drop, Swarovski crystal and silver-plated brass, crystal clear, 12x9mm cross
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 4mm round, 22 gauge
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 17mm leverback with 8x4mm shell and open loop
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
These triple-element dangling earrings hit the fashion bull’s-eye this season, working well with casual to formal looks, and everything in between. The odd-numbered pairing ...
Using a pair of chain-nose pliers and bent-nose pliers open one silver-plated 4mm jumpring. Pass the jumpring through the loop on one Swarovski and silver-plated crystal clear 12x9mm cross drop and the loop on one end of one Swarovski and silver-plated Siam 10mm flower link. Close the jumpring.
Open one silver-plated 4mm jumpring. Pass the jumpring through the loop on the opposite end of the Swarovski and silver-plated Siam 10mm flower link and the loop on one end of one Swarovski and rhodium-finished Siam link. Close the jumpring.
Open the loop on one silver-plated leverback earwire. Pass the loop through the loop on the opposite end of the Swarovski and rhodium-finished Siam link. Close the loop.
Repeat Steps 1 - 3 to create a second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.