Double-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Cultured Freshwater Pearls and Antiqued Gold-Finished "Pewter" and Czech Glass Rhinestone Spacer Bars
-- Designer --
Taylor, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 6mm stardust round with 1.7mm hole
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 8x4.5mm beaded rondelle
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, black cherry, 5-6mm potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, black cherry, 7-8mm potato
- Spacer, antiqued gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy) and Czech glass rhinestone, clear, 39x17mm 2-strand fancy double circle
- Spacer, antiqued gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy) and Czech glass rhinestone, clear, 40x19mm 2-strand fancy rectangle
- Crimp, gold-plated brass, 2x1.5mm round
- Crimp cover, gold-plated brass, 4mm stardust round
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 3-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 4.5mm round, 20 gauge
- Clasp, 2-strand box, gold-plated brass, 14x9mm filigree oval
- Wire protector, Accu-Guard, gold-plated brass, 4x4mm
- Earwire, antiqued gold-plated brass, 10x2mm plain leverback with shield and open loop
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, dijon gold, 49 strand, 0.019-inch diameter
- Pliers, crimping
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.