Triple-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Czech Glass Beads, Antiqued "Pewter" Beads and Silver-Finished "Pewter" and Plastic Drops
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, ruby red, 5x4mm faceted rondelle
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, opaque red, 6mm round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, opaque red, 8mm round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, ruby red, 8mm round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, opaque red, 10mm round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, light red, 10mm round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, opaque red, 12mm round
- Bead, Czech crackle glass, ruby red, 18x13mm heart
- Bead, antiqued ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 5x2mm dotted rondelle
- Bead, antiqued pewter (tin-based alloy), 5.5x3mm rondelle
- Bead, antiqued ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 7.5mm double-dot rondelle
- Cone, antiqued silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 13x12mm round with swirl design, fits 12-14mm bead
- Drop, silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy) and plastic, black and white, 20mm single-sided domed flat round with ''LOVE''
- Crimp bead, 12Kt gold-filled, 2x2mm smooth tube, 1.1mm inside diameter
- Crimp cover, antiqued silver-plated brass, 4mm
- Jumpring, antiqued silver-plated brass, 5mm round, 22 gauge
- Eyepin, antiqued silver-plated brass, 2-inch, 22 gauge
- Headpin, antiqued silver-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 22 gauge
- Clasp, lobster claw, antiqued silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 25x15mm double-sided with teardrop design
- Earwire, antiqued silver-plated copper, 19mm fishhook with 4x2mm coil and 4x1mm rondelle and open loop, 21 gauge
- Chain, antiqued silver-plated brass, 8mm round
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, clear, 49 strand, 0.019-inch
- Pliers, crimping
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.