Earrings with Peacock Feathers, Antiqued Gold-Plated Pewter Cones and Rubberized Acrylic Beads
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, jet nut 2X, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, antiqued gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 6x2mm rondelle with dots
- Bead, acrylic with rubberized coating, avocado green, 14mm round
- Cone, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 15x13mm beaded flat, fits 10x7mm bead
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 3-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 16mm plain leverback with 7x2mm shield and open loop
- Chain, gold-finished brass, 1.5mm faceted ball chain, 18-inch
- Chain, gold-plated brass, 1mm Venetian box, 36 inches with 1-inch extender chain and lobster claw clasp
- Feather, peacock, 6-8 inch hurl
- Adhesive, The Ultimate!
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.