Earrings with Antiqued Pewter Charms, Czech Glass Beads and Antiqued Silver-Finished "Pewter" Bead Caps
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Czech glass druk, opaque satin green, 8mm round with 0.8-1.3mm hole
- Charm, antiqued pewter (tin-based alloy), 25x17mm double-sided angel
- Bead cap, antique silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 8x4mm beaded cone, fits 6-8mm bead
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
- Earwire, antique silver-plated copper, 19mm fishhook with 4x2mm coil and 4x1mm rondelle and open loop, 21 gauge
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.