Bracelet with Antiqued Copper-Plated Pewter Charms, Celestial Crystal® Beads and Oh! Ring™ Rubber Components
First In, Last Out
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, medium purple AB, 6mm faceted round (18 beads)
- Charm, antiqued copper-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 14x11.5mm firefighter hat with ''FD'' (2 charms)
- Charm, antiqued copper-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 15x12mm fire hydrant (2 charms)
- Charm, antiqued copper-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 19x8mm fire engine (2 charms)
- Component, Oh! Ring, rubber, rust, 15mm round, 10mm hole (12 components)
- Component, Oh! Ring, rubber, turquoise blue, 15mm round, 10mm hole (24 components)
- Headpin, copper, 3/4 inch with 1.5mm ball, 22 gauge (18 headpins)
- Jumpring, shiny copper, 8mm round, 16 gauge (48 jumprings)
- Book, ''Creative Chain Mail Jewelry'' by Bead and Button
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
Count out 24 turquoise Oh! Ring™ rubber ring components and 12 rust ring components.
Open one 8mm jumpring and connect two turquoise ring components, but do not close the jumpring.
Lay the two jumpring connected turquoise ring components end to end on work surface.
Lay one rust ring component over the top of the open jumpring centered on top of the two turquoise ring components where they meet.
Lay two more turquoise ring components on top of the first two turquoise ring components and into the jumpring sandwiching the rust ring component. Close the jumpring over the four turquoise ring components.
Using one 8mm jumpring connect another turquoise ring component end to end with the last bottom turquoise ring component leaving the ring and jumpring component open
Lay one rust ring component centered on top of the open jumpring connecting the two bottom turquoise ring components.
Lay another turquoise ring component half on top of the rust ring component and into the open jumpring. Close the jumpring.
Repeat Steps 6 - 10 for eleven more sets until all turquoise jumprings are connected to each other in the center creating a bracelet.
Open one 8mm jumpring and pass it through the top of two stacked turquoise ring components and close jumpring. Repeat to connect the bottom of the two stacked turquoise ring components.
Repeat Step 12 to connect the tops and bottoms of all the stacked turquoise ring components.
Open one 8mm jumpring and pass it through the loop on one charm and the top of one rust ring component.
Close the jumpring. Repeat to attach one charm and jumpring to the top of the remaining rust ring component.
Open the loop on one bead drop and pass it through the jumpring connecting the top of two turquoise ring components. Close the loop.
Repeat to add a bead drop to each of the jumpring at the top of all of the two turquoise ring components.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.