Bib-Style Necklace and Earring Set with Art Clay®, River Jasper Cabochons, Celestial Crystal® Beads and Wirework
-- Designer --
Amanda Bielski-WrightTo learn more about Amanda Bielski-Wright, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Jewelry Design Set
Gold Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead mix, Celestial Crystal, glass, fire, 4mm faceted round
- Bead mix, Celestial Crystal, glass, fire, 6mm faceted round
- Bead mix, Celestial Crystal, glass, fire, 12x6mm faceted briolette
- Gem, cubic zirconia, ruby red, 2mm faceted round
- Screw eye, JBB Findings, fine silver, 6mm peg with 4mm loop
- Jumpring, sterling silver-filled, 6mm round, 18 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 2 inches with 1.5mm ball, 23 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 2-inches with 1.5mm ball, 24 gauge
- Art Clay Silver, low fire, slow dry formula
- Art Clay Silver, low fire, slow dry formula, filled syringe with 3 tips
- Art Clay Silver paste, low fire, slow dry formula
- Cork clay
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, black
- Wire, sterling silver-filled, dead-soft, round, 20 gauge
- Wire, sterling silver-filled, dead-soft, round, 24 gauge
- Wire, sterling silver-filled, dead-soft, round, 26 gauge
- Beads, gold-plated/finished, round
- Cabochons, crazy lace agate
- Adhesive, E-6000
Cabochons, Snohomish river jasper
Faux gold leaf paint
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.