Earrings with Porcelain Painted Antiqued Silver-Finished Pewter Charms
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Charm, antiqued silver-finished pewter (tin-based alloy), 20x16mm single-sided round with baseball and bat with ''PLAY BALL''
- Earwire, antiqued silver-plated copper, 21mm fishhook with 4x2mm coil and 3mm ball and open loop, 20 gauge
- Porcelain paint, Pebeo, opaque ivory
- Porcelain paint, Pebeo, transparent anthracite black
- Porcelain paint, Pebeo, transparent lapis blue
- Porcelain paint, Pebeo, transparent scarlet red
- Artist brush, Royal and Langnickel Mini Majestic, acrylic / synthetic filament / brass, black, 5-1/2 to 6-1/4 inch assorted shapes
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.