Earrings with Swarovski Crystal
Get inspired by Swarovski design team's limitless imagination. Magical project ideas bring a new dimension to simple techniques.
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, dark indigo, 4mm bicone (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, jet, 4mm Xilion bicone (12 beads)
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, dark indigo, 11x5.5mm briolette pendant (4 drops)
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, dark indigo, 13x6.5mm briolette pendant (2 drops)
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, dark indigo, 6mm top-drilled bicone pendant (24 drops)
- Components, Swarovski crystal, filigree flower (2 components)
- Crimp beads (6 crimp beads)
Open 3 jumprings. Attach one to each of the bottom three Swarovski filigree petals and close jumprings to secure.
Cut beading wire into six 8-inch pieces. String one Swarovski pendant art. 6010 13 x 6.5mm and center on wire. Gently fold wire in half. String the following beads and pendants from the Swarovski crystal assortment onto both strands of wire: one bead art. 5328 4mm jet, five pendants art. 6301 6mm dark indigo (making sure they face in alternating directions) and one bead art. 5328 4mm jet.
String both wires through one of the crimp beads, then through the middle jumpring that was attached to the filigree in step 1 and back through the crimp bead and crimp to secure. Trim excess wire and attach crimp cover.
Repeat step 2 using one Swarovski pendant art. 6010 11 x 5.5mm and only 3 pendants art. 6301. Attach to one of the jumprings on either side of center. Repeat this step for the remaining jumpring.
String one bead art. 5328 4mm dark indigo from the Swarovski crystal assortment onto one of the TierraCast blank earwires. Turn a half loop on the end of the earwire and attach it to one of the 'top' openings of one of the petals on the filigree. Completely close the loop on the earwire to secure.
Repeat steps 1 - 5 to complete the earring pair.
Have a question regarding this project?
Email Customer Service.
Permission to copy this instruction sheet is granted for non-commercial educational purposes only. All other reproduction
requires written permission. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.