Stock Notice: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will be delays in restocking some items. If an item you need is out-of-stock, we recommend reviewing the "You May Also Like" section at the bottom of this page or calling our Customer Service team at 1-800-423-2319. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your business!
Mandrel, Artistic Wire® CONETASTIC, Beadalon®, plastic and steel, green, 5-1/4 x 1 inches with 3-3/4 x 1-inch base and 2 x 1/4 to 2 x 1/2 inch cone. Sold per 5-piece set.
Item Number: H20-4748TL
Have a question about this item?
Invented by Sandra Lupo, the Artistic Wire® CONETASTIC mandrel set is used to create custom bead cones and bead caps for strung designs, earrings, kumihimo and more!
• 3 mandrels: 5mm, 8mm and 11mm, all with a 2mm tip
• Allen wrench for changing mandrels
• Cone mandrels fit into the base of the tool for easy storage
• Mandrels can also be clamped into vise for using with heavier wire gauges
• Insert your desired mandrel into the base and tighten into place with the included Allen wrench
• Place your wire into the insertion hole in the mandrel, hold it in place with your thumb
• Gently twist the mandrel until the wire spiral reaches the top
• Using flush-cutters, cut the tip of the wire held in the bottom of the cone to remove your newly formed cone or bead cap
• Overall size: 5-1/4 x 1 inches with 3-3/4 x 1-inch base and 2 x 1/4 to 2 x 1/2 inch cone
• Weight: 0.4153 pound