Due to the unfortunate outbreak of the coronavirus, delays in incoming shipments may inhibit the restocking of some items.
If an item you need is out-of-stock, we recommend reviewing the "You May Also Like" section
at the bottom of this page or calling our Customer Service team at 1-800-423-2319.
Backorders will be taken but there are no guarantees they will be filled before the auto 60-day cancellation period
as many of our vendors are completely shut down until further notice. We will continue to take and ship orders
as long as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your business!
Mandrel, Artistic Wire® CONETASTIC, Beadalon®, plastic and steel, green, 5-1/4 x 1 inches with 3-3/4 x 1-inch base and 2 x 1/4 to 2 x 1/2 inch cone. Sold per 5-piece set.
Item Number: H20-4748TL
Have a question about this item?
Invented by Sandra Lupo, the Artistic Wire® CONETASTIC mandrel set is used to create custom bead cones and bead caps for strung designs, earrings, kumihimo and more!
• 3 mandrels: 5mm, 8mm and 11mm, all with a 2mm tip
• Allen wrench for changing mandrels
• Cone mandrels fit into the base of the tool for easy storage
• Mandrels can also be clamped into vise for using with heavier wire gauges
• Insert your desired mandrel into the base and tighten into place with the included Allen wrench
• Place your wire into the insertion hole in the mandrel, hold it in place with your thumb
• Gently twist the mandrel until the wire spiral reaches the top
• Using flush-cutters, cut the tip of the wire held in the bottom of the cone to remove your newly formed cone or bead cap
• Overall size: 5-1/4 x 1 inches with 3-3/4 x 1-inch base and 2 x 1/4 to 2 x 1/2 inch cone
• Weight: 0.4153 pound