Topics: Tigereye Designs
I have large round tiger eye beads and love them but can't find a design I like, any suggestions?
Tigereye pairs beautifully with gold colored metals. To really make your beads stand out, use gold eyepins or wire to create beaded links, then connect the links with large gold findings or chain. This allows you to show off the beauty of the large gemstone beads without being overwhelmed with the size or weight of the design.
- Michelle Wood, Jewelry-Making Expert
- Tigereye beads and components
- Gold-filled links
- Gold-plated links
- Gold-filled chain
- Gold-plated chain
- Gold-filled eyepins
- Gold-plated eyepins
- View tigereye design inspirations in the Gallery of Designs
- ''Making a Simple Loop'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
- ''Making a Wrapped Loop and Double-Wrapped Loop'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
- ''Tigereye Gemstone Properties'' gem note