Topics: Beads, T-Beads

What are the double-drilled beads that are top drilled half the way thru and the middle drilled all the way thru? They are used to finish a stretch beaded bracelet called? One string from each side of the bracelet goes thru and comes out on the top where it is double knotted....
- Lisa
They are call T-drilled beads. These beads generally come in a package of 2 sets. The sets generally include two 10mm round T-drilled beads and two 10mm end beads and are used to create the popular "Power" bracelets as well as other designs.

- Michelle Wood, Jewelry-Making Expert

Materials Resources

Still can't find what you're looking for? Submit your Question.