Multi-Strand Necklace with Turquoise Gemstone Beads, Dark Pen Shell Heishi Beads and Antique Spoon Pendant
Grand Prize Bronze Medal Winner
A new use for your mothers old flatware! 9 strands of turquoise and pen shell heishi are combined to create a spectacular necklace!
-- Designer --
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2003 Beading Contest
Category: TurquoiseGold Medal Prize Winner
- Clasps, sterling silver, s-hook 3-strand
- Accu-Flex® beading wire, clear, 49 strand
- Crimp beads, sterling silver, 2mm smooth tube
- Beads, turquoise, chip
- Beads, dark pen shell, 4-5mm heishi
- Donuts, turquoise, assortment
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.