Multi-Strand Necklace with Garnet Gemstone Beads and Sterling Silver Beads
Garnet and immaculate macrame lend a Victorian flair to this beautifully detailed necklace.
-- Designer --
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2003 Beading Contest
- Garnet and sterling silver box clasp
- Silkon heavy weight #3 black silk thread
- 4-strand spacer sterling silver garnet, 7x5mm
- Sterling silver link with oval garnet cab, 14x12mm
- Sterling silver drop with garnet cab, 17x8mm
- Sterling silver beaded rondelle, 5mm
- Sterling silver bead cap, 4mm
- 24 gauge sterling silver half-hard round wire
- 14Kt gold-filled bottom clamp-on bead tip, .029-inch
- Sterling silver headpin with ball tip, .019' thick 1-1/2 inches long
- Red garnet round bead, 2mm
- Pearl white rice shape, 2.8-3mm
- Red garnet round bead, 3mm
- Garnet faceted round bead, 5mm
- Red garnet round bead, 6mm
- Garnet matte faceted round bead, 3mm
- Pearl white rice shape, 7-7.5mm
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.