Multi-Strand Necklace with Shell Focal Component and Coral Chips
As always, there's a vivacious story behind this romantic piece ... A story of a loving husband, amazing South Seas' riches and a woman inspired.
The beauty of the sea comes to life in this design kindled by love everlasting. This cherished keepsake started with a magnificent gift given to Carolina by her husband for their 15th wedding anniversary. Using the pearl shell as her inspiration, Carolina dreamed of uncovering the secrets of the seas by creating this romantic treasure.
-- Designer --
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2005 Beading Contest
Category: Gemstone Chips, Pebbles, or Small NuggetsBronze Medal Prize Winner
- Bead tip, sterling silver, 6.5x3.5mm bottom clamp-on with 0.029-inch hole
- Bead, coral, red, 2x1mm-5x4mm hand-cut freeform tube
- Bead, cast pewter (tin-based alloy), antiqued silver, 3.5mm corrugated round
- Bead, sterling silver, 2mm seamless-look round
- Clasp, sterling silver, 26x6mm hook clasp kit
- Bead, bamboo coral, red, 2.5-3mm hand-cut round with 0.3-0.6mm hole
- Thread, Purely Silk, white, size OO
- Shell focal components
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.