Earrings with Hill Tribes Fine Silver Beads and Green Aventurine and Chrysoprase Gemstone Beads
-- Designer --
To learn more about Michela Verani, read her jewelry artist success story here
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2005 Beading Contest
Category: Precious Metal BeadsSilver Medal Prize Winner
- Clasp, Hill Tribes fine silver, 27x19mm round radiant toggle
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, clear, 49 strand, .012-inch
- Hill Tribes silver cone, leaf, 18.5x15.5mm
- Hill Tribes silver leaf with lines drop, 22.5x8mm.
- Charm, Hill Tribes fine silver, 8x7mm flower
- Hill Tribes silver leaf focal component with 3-loops, 58x40mm
- Focal, Hill Tribes fine silver, 27mm flower
- Hill Tribes fine silver bee shaped beads, 18x12.5mm.
- Bead, sterling silver, 2mm faceted round
- Bead, sterling silver, 2.5mm faceted round
- Sterling silver mirror round bead, 2.5mm
- Wire, sterling silver, half-hard, round, 24 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inch with 2mm ball, 24 gauge
- Chain, sterling silver, 3.5mm cable
- Bead, fancy jasper, 4mm round
- Bead, lemon ''chrysoprase'', round, 4mm
- Sterling silver crimp with cut tube, 3mm
Miscellaneous green stones
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.