Single-Strand Necklace with Mother-of-Pearl and Fiber
Large mother of pearl and paua shell disks with mosaic stations appear to flourish when they are displayed among garlands of whimsical ribbon in vegetation-dyed watery colors that echo the ocean.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Brownlip shell round focal component, 61x6mm, 22mm hole
- Cabibe shell focal component, go-go, 53mm
- Bead, paua shell, 14mm flat round
- Focal, paua shell, 60mm donut
- Organza ribbon, rose, 1/4-inch, 6mm
- Fiber cord cards, violet/blue, seven fibers, 3.25 yards each
- Fiber art cord card, Adornaments, vegetation colors, seven fibers
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.