Earrings with Powder Rose Swarovski Crystal Pearl Beads
Shaded the same muted rose color that Marie Antoinette was famous for growing in her rose garden, the delicate powder rose-colored Swarovski pearls combined with cultured freshwater pearls and Czech crystal beads make a wonderfully delicate pair of feminine earrings.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, sterling silver with Czech crystal, rose sapphire, 5mm rondelle
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater, mauve, 3.8-4mm rice
- Pearl, Swarovski crystals, powder rose, 8mm half-drilled round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystals, powder rose, 12mm round
- Eye pin, sterling silver, 1 inch, 24 gauge
- Head pin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inches with 2mm ball, 24 gauge
- Earstuds, peg
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.