Single-Strand Necklace with Wood Beads, Antiqued Brass Beads and Twine
Into the Wild
Bold geometric-shaped wooden beads are used to build a fun collar-style necklace that will help you make ethnic flair a part of your accessory wardrobe.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, coconut shell, 27x27mm octagon
- Bead, coconut shell, 33x33x26mm triangle
- Dark brown octagon wood bead, 34x24mm
- Dark brown diamond wood bead, 32x25mm
- Dark brown oval wood bead, 34x26mm
- Twine, 3-ply bonded, beige
- Cord, 3-ply bonded twine, olive, 1mm
- Cord, 3-ply bonded twine, brown, 1mm
- Bead, antiqued brass-finished pewter (tin-based alloy), 13x9mm filigree tube with loop
- Clasp, toggle, antiqued brass-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 16mm rope
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 7x5mm oval, 18 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 4 inches, 21 gauge
- Bead, glass pearl, beige, 6mm round
- Bead, glass pearl, peach, 6mm round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.