Triple-Strand Necklace with Antiqued Copper Skull Beads and Seed Beads
Skulls and Crossbones
What's poisonous about this multi-strand design? It's bound to excite your nervous system every time you wear it!
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Charm, antiqued copper pewter (tin-based alloy), 23x14mm skull with crossbones
- Drop, antiqued copper-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 23x19mm weave, 3 loops
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, light bronze, 15.5x5x3.5mm flat triangle
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, iris brown, 6x2.5mm rondelle
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, bronze, 4mm round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, copper carmen, 6mm round
- Gold stripe disc side drilled beads, 12mm
- Honey glass double-cone beads, 8x6mm
- Headpin, niobium, un-anodized, .029 inch, 1-1/2 inch long
- Clasp, toggle, antiqued copper pewter (tin-based alloy), 16mm round with banded design
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, transparent rainbow root beer, #8 round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, iris gold, #8
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, bronze iris, #8 round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.