Single-Strand Necklace with Macaw Feathers, Smoky Quartz Gemstone Beads and Kato Polyclay™ Polymer Clay
Spice up the night with a wonderfully tribal necklace made with handmade exotic red feathers and metallic gold Kato Polyclay™ squash blossom beads spaced evenly with smoky quartz and gold-plated spear beads.
-- Designer --
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2005 Beading Contest
Category: Gemstone Beads Jaspers-UnakiteSilver Medal Prize Winner - Tie
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, nylon and stainless steel, clear, 49 strand, 0.012-inch diameter
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, metallic gold
- Wire, 12Kt gold-filled, dead-soft, round, 24 gauge
- Bead, smoky quartz, light to medium, 6mm round
- Paddle pin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch spear style, 22 gauge
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, 14Kt gold-filled, 19.5x5x1mm
- Scarlet macan feathers
- Cultured freshwater pearls
Scarlet macan feathers
Salmon pink pearls
Pink gold pearls
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.