Single-Strand Necklace with Tensha Plastic Beads, Cultured Freshwater Pearl Beads and Gold-Plated Chain Tassel
Enjoy the look of renaissance royalty when you create this baroque style pearl necklace with lustrous cultured freshwater pearls, tensha rose beads and a pendant tassel of pearls dangling on a gold-plated chain.
-- Designer --
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2005 Beading Contest
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, snow white, 49 strand, .024-inch
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, gold-plated brass, 14x10mm single flat wire
- Bead, glass, translucent amber color, assorted shapes
- Small rose antique gold casting pewter
- Chain, gold-plated chain Tassel
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 6mm heishi
- Tensha round beads, 16mm, white with twin rose.
- Tensha round beads, 12mm, white with twin rose.
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, peach, 5-8mm flat-sided
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1-inch, 24 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.