Multi-Strand Necklace with Gold-Plated and Sterling Silver Beads
Sweet, smooth sterling silver and gold-plated round beads are crocheted in a classic flapper-style rope with a twisting pattern in a necklace finished with ornate ribbed sterling silver end cones for a heavy draping necklace reminiscent of a bygone era.
-- Designer --
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2005 Beading Contest
Category: Plated Metal BeadsSilver Medal Prize Winner
- Sterling silver multi-strand S hook clasp with round baroque design end caps
- Sterling silver dead-soft wire, 22 gauge, half-round
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 7mm round, approximately 18 gauge
- Bead, sterling silver, ribbed cone, 24mm
- Bead, sterling silver, 4mm seamless-look round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, round, 4mm smooth round
- Brass round beads, 4mm.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.