Single-Strand Necklace with Turquoise Gemstone Nugget Beads and Nickel-Plated Jumprings
This choker that real wow-ability with intricate chainmaille linked out of nickel-plated jumprings in a beautiful tapered collar pattern with a matching band and fringe out of small, bright blue turquoise chips.
-- Designer --
To learn more about Victoria Anne Stokes, read her jewelry artist success story here
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2005 Beading Contest
- Bead, turquoise, mini nugget
- Jumpring, imitation nickel-plated brass, 5mm round, 22 gauge
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1-1/4 inch, 24 gauge
- Clasp, lobster claw, silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 10x6mm
- Chain tab, silver-plated brass, 10x4mm
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.