Bracelet with Seed Beads
A unique piece of druzy is used here by a contest finalist as a beautiful cabochon that is set with coordinating colors of shiny and matte seed beads in a bracelet that is truly an artistic expression of rare, mined Earth.
-- Designer --
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2005 Beading Contest
- Thread, Nymo, nylon, size D, light tan
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, transparent luster gold dark red, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent rainbow multi-iris, #11 round
- Opaque frosted violet seed beads
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, opaque nickel-plated rainbow raspberry, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, color-lined chocolate cherry, #11 round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, topaz brown AB, 3mm round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, bronze iris, #8 round
- Bead mix, sterling silver, mixed styles and sizes
Rare earth mining drusy center cabochon
Black rice pearls
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.