Multi-Strand Necklace with Honey Glass and Topaz 'Quartz' Glass Beads
Milk and Honey
Bring the beauty of tonal beige to your wardrobe when you make this beautifully draped necklace with three large copper flower medallions joining row upon row of topaz "quartz" glass and honey glass round and oval beads.
-- Designer --
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2005 Beading Contest
Category: Glass BeadsBronze Medal Prize Winner
- Beading wire, Acculon, clear, .018 diameter, 3 strand
- Clasp, lobster claw, gold-plated brass, 10.5x7.5x4.5mm
- Topaz 'quartz' glass round beads, 8mm
- Topaz 'quartz' glass round beads, 6mm
- Glass honey round beads, 4mm.
- Glass honey oval beads, 10x8mm.
- Topaz 'quartz' glass flat oval beads, 18x13mm.
- Topaz 'quartz' glass flat round station, 44-47mm
- Antique copper filigree flower finding, 34mm
- Chain, brass, 2.2mm cable
- Antique gold decorated rounds pewter beads, 7.5mm
- Wire, color-coated copper, gold, 22 gauge
- Crimp, gold-plated, 2.5x1.5mm corrugated round
- Antique gold pewter separater bar, 2-hole, 10mm
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.