Single-Strand Necklace with Cloisonné Beads, Cultured Freshwater Pearl Beads and Gold-Plated Beads
String together this elegant necklace using red oval cloisonné beads, green cultured freshwater pearls and a decorative vermeil frog clasp that is cleverly used as a pendant as well as a closure.
-- Designer --
Michelle Marnette Reif
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2005 Beading Contest
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, clear, 49 strand, .012-inch
- Clasp, 3-strand S-hook, vermeil, 44x20x1mm frog
- Cloisonné red oval bead, 11x9mm
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, green, 5-6mm faceted potato
- Bead cap, gold-plated brass, 6mm flower
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 4mm heishi
- Drop, brass, gold-plated, 4mm wrapped filigree
- Bead tip, bottom clamp-on, 14Kt gold-filled, 7x3.5mm with 0.029-inch hole
- Earwire, gold-filled, 15mm plain leverback with loop
- Headpin, 14Kt gold-filled, 2-inch, 21 gauge
- Gold-filled round jumprings, 5.3mm, approximately 22 gauge
- Crimp bead, sterling silver, 2mm cut tube
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.