Single-Strand Necklace with Gold-Plated Brass Beads, Silver-Plated Brass Beads and Pewter Charms
Down to Brass Tacks
Brass beads and pewter charms mingle to create this funky, ethnic-flavored western design. Simple clean lines and creative use of pattern and finish, strung on leather cord, make this a necklace that dresses up or down. Wear alone or with matching bracelet.
-- Designer --
Rachel, Customer Service Supervisor
- Charm, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 16mm sand dollar
- Bead, brass, 6mm chip
- Bead, brass, 6x6mm flat square
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 8mm rondelle
- Bead, brass, 6x4mm nugget
- Bead, brass, 7x4mm nugget
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 4mm faceted round
- Charm, antiqued gold pewter (tin-based alloy), 15x11mm butterfly
- Charm, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 13x10mm oak leaf
- Charm, antiqued copper-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 13x10mm oak leaf
- Charm, antiqued copper pewter (tin-based alloy), horse
- Cord, leather, brown, 0.5mm
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.