Triple-Strand Necklace with Tigereye Gemstone Beads and Vermeil Beads
Eye of the Hawk
Sky blue amazonite and golden, flashing tigereye beads separated by vermeil spacers build a wonderful pattern in this visual masterpiece of a necklace.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Clasp, toggle, vermeil, 20.5x14.5mm round with rope accent
- Bead, tigereye, 18x15x10mm faceted top-drilled teardrop
- Bead, tigereye, 11x11mm faceted flat diamond
- Bead, vermeil, 5mm beaded round
- Bead, amazonite, 6x4mm rondelle
- Bead, amazonite, heishi, 4x2mm
- Bead, amazonite, 16x14x6.5mm flat oval
- Bead, tigereye, 14x12mm flat oval
- Chain, gold-filled, 5mm round with 7x2mm links
- Bead, vermeil, 6.5x6mm beaded oval
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.